Looked at some quotes from an “Inspiration Jar” and pulled the following:
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. – Les Brown
- Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out.
I really like all of these – they each remind me to be “me” and not worry about others.